[ Return to Contents
| Post a Reply
| Post a new message
Kodiak : River Fishing July 17 - 20, 2006
Posted by FishDiane on May 22 2006
Hi everyone. I have been reading various posts in the fishing forum and the fishing archive this afternoon. I have picked up a bunch of very useful information. Thanks!
My partner wants the following for his July 2006 Kodiak fishing expedition:
- river salmon fishing with a guide with no other fishermen in sight
- he does not do fly fishing
- he is willing to do a day flight trip if it means he will reach his goal of landing a salmon
- he is thinking there could be good fishing off road and is willing to go off road on Kodiak if it means fulfilling his other criteria. I realize there are not that many roads there.
Note the following:
- He is not a regular fisherman
- He fished the Kenai for a couple of days in 1979 with no success and no guide.
- I love trout and salmon!
Is his goal achievable? Do you have suggestions on guides in Kodiak?
Thanks in advance for your help!
- Kodiak : River Fishing July 17 - 20, 2006 FishDiane May 22 2006