Alaska Outdoor Supersite: Alaska outdoor information
Site Map
Directory -- Businesses serving the Alaska outdoors industry
Areas -- Information about Alaska outdoor areas
Fishing -- Information about fishin in Alaska
Hunting -- Information about Alaska hunting
Magazine -- Articles and photos about the Alaska outdoors
Who is OAC?
* New on
* News & tips by email:
  Alaska Outdoors mailing list
* Email notification of new
  Alaska books and video


Terrain Navigator
CD ROM topographic map coverage for ALL of Alaska

 Terrain Navigator 2001

Click for more information

Complete Catalogs

Alaska Hunting Books
Alaska Fishing Books
Alaska Travel Books

Plan Your
Alaska Trip
with The Milepost

The Milepost

Click here for more information or to
order your copy

Hunting forum

The Alaska
Hunting Forum

[ Return to Contents | Post a Reply | Post a new message ]

Posted by jdb3 on Apr 26 2006
You can make a difference.  Go to any Federal office and get a copy of the Subsistence Regulation Booklet.  It is it tells you how to make a proposed regulation change.  Quite a few are submitted annually.  This is the only way you can change regulations.  The State of Alaska has nothing to do with it, other than advisory.  You can also apply to be on one of the advisory councils and really make a difference.  Quit complaining and do something about it.  Jim

Previous: Why? martentrapper Apr 26 2006
Next: Unhappily disgusted martentrapper Apr 26 2006

Message Thread:

Post a Reply

Posting to this forum is now disabled. Please visit our new forums

Alaska outdoors ~ home | Areas | Magazine | Directory | Alaska outdoors forums | Alaska boating
Alaska hunting | Alaska fishing | Alaska Outdoors Store | Site Map | About Us

1996 Outdoors America Communications
PO Box 609-W, Delta Junction, AK 99737
Tel. (907) 895-4919